- The theme of the 2016 Photographic Competition was "Within three miles of the Master's Lodge".
- There were a record 66 entries from 17 entrants.
- The Competition was judged by the Assistant Bursar, Dick Taplin, the President of the Association, Leo Judd, and Associate Fellow, Neville Tait.
- The first, second and third prize winning photographs and all highly commended and commended entries may be seen on flickr
- Mounted copies of the best photographs are exhibited on Alumni Day
Alumni Day and Association Dinner
- The 2017 Alumni Day and Association Dinner will take place in Hall on Saturday 23 September 2017.
- Further details and a booking form may be obtained during the summer months via the Development Office website.
- In addition to the interesting talks arranged by the College, members may opt to take lunch and/or tea
- There is also an opportunity to attend Chapel and the Association's AGM before assembling for pre-dinner drinks
- The Day provides an excellent opportunity for alumni and guests to meet and renew old friendships
Other College events
Other College events for alumni are listed on the Development Office website.