- The theme of the 2017 Photographic Competition was "Downing from a Different Perspective".
- There were a record 20 entries from 8 entrants.
- The Competition was judged by College Fellow, Professor Chris Haniff, the President of the Association, Sir David Lloyd Jones, and the then President Elect, Neville Tait.
- The first, second and third prize winning photographs and all highly commended and commended entries may be seen on flickr
- Mounted copies of the best photographs are exhibited on Alumni Day
Alumni Day and Association Dinner
- The 2018 Alumni Day and Association Dinner will take place in Hall on Saturday 22 September 2018.
- Further details and a booking form may be obtained during the summer months via the Development Office website.
- In addition to the interesting talks arranged by the College, members may opt to take lunch and/or tea
- There is also an opportunity to attend Chapel and the Association's AGM before assembling for pre-dinner drinks
- The Day provides an excellent opportunity for alumni and guests to meet and renew old friendships
Other College events
Other College events for alumni are listed on the Development Office website.