Return of deposit upon completion of your course

As a postgraduate you cannot officially be made a closed student record in the College Record System until all requirements of your degree have been fulfilled, i.e. the College receives notification from the Board of Graduate Studies to state that you have been approved for the degree.

We realise that many students leave the College to undertake jobs before this occurs but it is essential that a Postgraduates Departing from College Form is completed and that your University Card returned on your departure. To reclaim your deposit please obtain signatures from College Officers in section D and then return the form, together with your University Card, to the Tutorial and Admissions Office.