Year 12 Application Support Webinar
Applications now open.
Wednesday 13 July 2022, 4.30pm – 6pm & Thursday 14 July 2022, 4.30pm – 6pm
The Application Support Webinar is a brilliant opportunity for Year 12 students in the UK who are interested in applying to study at the University of Cambridge. The webinar involves a variety of sessions that will help students prepare for the application process including: an admissions overview, personal statement workshop, and interview advice. The webinar will be ran by members of the admissions team and current undergraduate students, who will provide advice and answer questions.
The webinar will cover:
- Welcome and Downing History
- Downing Virtual Tour
- Cambridge Admissions Overview
- Student Life Talk
- Student Finance and Budgeting
- Personal Statement Workshop
- Interview Advice
The webinar is not subject focused and will provide general advice for applying to the University of Cambridge. It is advised that Year 12s interested in applying to Cambridge watch one of our subject admissions webinars, if their subject is available, for subject specific advice. As well as speaking to the department. The recordings can be found on our YouTube Channel.
How to apply
To apply for this event you must be:
- A current year 12 student in the UK
- Be able to achieve The University of Cambridge entrance requirements.
Students who meet any of the below criteria will be prioritised:
- No parental history of higher education
- Current state school student
- Currently or previously living under local authority care
- Eligible for Free School Meals (currently, or in the previous six years)
- IMD deciles 1-3
- School/college progression rates to higher education
- Disability/extenuating circumstances which has affected study
- Students from underrepresented ethnic groups
- Young carer
- POLAR 4 classification 1 or 2